Social Senior Account Manager
Salary: max £35,000
As part of The Social Partners account handling function, the Senior Account Manager (SAM) will perform a crucial function in servicing our clients and ensuring the campaigns we create are innovative, creative and – above all – effective.
By ensuring accounts are run efficiently and smoothly day-to-day and building a relationship with the client based on trust and delivery, the SAM will contribute to business stability and growth.
The successful candidate must have previous agency experience (approx 3 years) of managing social or digital projects for major blue chip clients and display passion for social and how it can add value to client business. In addition, you should enjoy being part of the strategic and creative process, whilst also being organised in day-to-day work, ensuring the highest level of client service, and remaining solutions-focused.
We are a rapidly growing company, with room for candidates to grow and shape their role. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, entrepreneurial and a “make-it-happen” person. As the team grows, the successful candidate will be expected to manage Account Managers and Account Executives as required; ensuring work is delegated for maximum efficiency.
- Lead and manage the day-to-day delivery of work and the wider team on a range of digital & social projects;
- Work with the Business Director, planners and wider team on development and implementation of social media and strategic communications solutions;
- Researching clients’ market and competitors;
- Proof-read and internally approve copy;
- Secure client approval on work created by The Social Partners;
- Manage regular and consistent contact with clients;
- Troubleshoot client issues;
- Draft client-facing proposals, incorporating estimates and timelines for projects, with input from the wider team (Business Director, PMs, tech leads etc.);
- Work with the Business Director to manage account finances.
- Experience in an agency required;
- Experience managing crises effectively is desirable;
- Experience creating client-facing presentations and proposals, crafting inputs from different sources into a clear, concise and effective output;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in all client and internal documentation and emails;
- Solid writing and editing skills with the ability to review others work;
- Demonstrated experience in social, digital marketing and online research;
- Demonstrated experience delivering social campaigns for blue-chip clients;
- Demonstrated experience managing budgets and more junior account team members;
- Proven client servicing skills, including demonstrated understanding of how to manage and operate client accounts day-to-day, identify opportunities and manage client issues;
- The ability to effectively prioritise and work on multiple projects;
- Strong communications skills including the ability to influence cooperation from others.
Social Media Planner / Strategist
The Social Partners are looking for a planner to join the team and work across a number of accounts providing strategic direction and social planning for our clients. The candidate should be experienced at working in a fast moving agency environment and will have worked with enterprise clients across multiple territories designing social campaigns and initiatives that deliver ROI.
This candidate must be able to identify and elaborate the role of social within an integrated 360 communications plan, understand and explain how social plays with other media channels (integration), plan out social activities and ensure creative and strategic deliverables from the team are socially optimised. They should be able to understand the role of social in customer service and customer relationship management and to advocate putting the customer first in the comms planning activities they engage in.
The candidate must be a passionate advocate of social media and able to bring a wealth of experience to the role to ensure clients feel confident in their expertise. The successful candidate will have experience of Social, CRM and ATL communications, ideally in the financial services category.
Must be able to present their thinking clearly and use research and appropriate examples / case studies to back up conclusions and thinking.
Please not this role will involve regular international travel. Language skills are highly desirable.
Desired Skills & Experience
An experienced planner with at least two years experience working on social media initiatives for major brands, ideally with an international scope.
Experience of social media comms planning and ideation
Demonstrable experience of creating engaging social media campaigns with genuine ROI
Ability to use insights and data to create lasting and meaningful initiatives
Ability to evangelise social media to clients and partners
Ability to understand and explain emerging media, behaviour and trends and apply to client business
Ability to identify the role of social within an integrated brief
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com