We are currently looking for Account Directors and a Community Manager to join the team in January. If you have relevant, demonstrable experience and would like to work in a fast paced agency environment with some great brands please get in touch – email@example.com / @petermckj. No agencies or recruitment consultants please.
We are looking for an experienced Account Director to join the agency to lead and grow key accounts. Able to get up and running quickly, the succesful candidate will be a self-starter who can thrive in a lean and agile agency environment and takes an entrepreneurial approach to getting things done.
The candidate must be a passionate advocate of social marketing, social business and word-of-mouth marketing and able to bring a wealth of experience to the role to ensure clients feel confident in their expertise. You must be able to present your and the agency’s thinking clearly and use research and appropriate examples / case studies to back up conclusions and thinking. You should be able to interrogate and understand client briefings, hold detailed discussions with clients and colleagues about their business and strategy and be able to lead the agency in the delivery of solutions that excel.
- Extensive and demonstrable account handling experience in an agency environment
- Experience working with large brands
- Digital (& ideally social) blue chip brand experience
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Gravitas & presence
- Integration (with ATL) experience including active participation in a multi-agency team
- Ability to think strategically and capture the essence of a client brief
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the social media landscape
We are currently looking for a community manager to join the team in January. If you have relevant, demonstrable experience and would like to work in a fast paced agency environment with some great brands please get in touch – firstname.lastname@example.org / @petermckj. No agencies or recruitment consultants please.
The Social Partners are looking for an experienced Community Manager to work on a number of client communities. The Community Manager is focussed on managing, engaging and reporting on the communities that we run for our clients.
The role entails:
- delivering ongoing content planning and strategy, working hand in hand with the agency planning team to ensure community engagement delivers against defined objectives;
- the day to day management of communities – from posting engaging content to moderating and managing responses;
- representing the voice of the brand to community members and also representing the voice of the community back to the agency and the client;
- reporting on key community metrics and optimising strategy against these;
- liaising with the client to manage approvals and deliver reporting;
- fast turnarounds and the ability to react quickly as situations develop.
Must have a minimum of 12 months demonstrable experience as a community manager of a community of significant size and complexity.
The candidate should have worked within an agency environment and have experience of working with major brands on their online communities.
The candidate should be experienced with content planning, moderation processes, community health reporting and managing engagement.
Experience with different community and social media platforms in a community management role essential.
If you are a passionate about social media, with a drive to deliver outstanding and pioneering work then we would like to hear from you – contact email@example.com / @petermckj.