Salary: max £35,000
As part of The Social Partners account handling function, the Account Manager will perform a crucial function in servicing our clients and ensuring the campaigns we create are innovative, creative and – above all – effective.
By ensuring accounts are run efficiently and smoothly day-to-day and building a relationship with the client based on trust and delivery, the AM will contribute to business stability and growth.
The successful candidate must have previous agency experience of managing social media or digital projects for blue chip clients and display passion for social media and how it can add value to client business. In addition, you should enjoy being part of the strategic and creative process, whilst also being organised in day-to-day work, ensuring the highest level of client service, and remaining solutions-focused.
We are a rapidly growing company, with room for candidates to grow and shape their role. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, entrepreneurial and a “make-it-happen” person. As the team grows, the successful candidate will be expected to manage Account Managers and Account Executives as required; ensuring work is delegated for maximum efficiency.
- Lead and manage the day-to-day delivery of work and the wider team on a range of digital & social projects;
- Work with the Business Director, planners and wider team on development and implementation of social media and strategic communications solutions;
- Researching clients’ market and competitors;
- Proof-read and internally approve copy;
- Secure client approval on work created by The Social Partners;
- Manage regular and consistent contact with clients;
- Troubleshoot client issues;
- Draft client-facing proposals, incorporating estimates and timelines for projects, with input from the wider team (Business Director, PMs, tech leads etc.);
- Work with the Business Director to manage account finances.
- Experience in an agency required;
- Experience managing crises effectively is desirable;
- Experience creating client-facing presentations and proposals, crafting inputs from different sources into a clear, concise and effective output;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in all client and internal documentation and emails;
- Solid writing and editing skills with the ability to review others work;
- Demonstrated experience in social, digital marketing and online research;
- Demonstrated experience delivering social campaigns for blue-chip clients;
- Demonstrated experience managing budgets and more junior account team members;
- Proven client servicing skills, including demonstrated understanding of how to manage and operate client accounts day-to-day, identify opportunities and manage client issues;
- The ability to effectively prioritise and work on multiple projects;
- Strong communications skills including the ability to influence cooperation from others.