As part of The Social Partners account handling function the account manager will play a crucial role in ensuring the campaigns we create for our clients are innovative, creative and above all, effective. By ensuring the account is run efficiently and smoothly day- to -day and building a relationship with the client based on trust and delivery the AM will contribute to business stability and growth. The AM reports to the AD.
Min 2 years’ experience with a known agency (preferably digital or social) so has knowledge of how agency processes work and how they interlink with all other departments.
- Social marketing experience including campaign activation
- Experience of working in multi-channel agency teams
- Blue chip client experience
- Marketing savvy
- Solid client management experience
- Self-starter, highly motivated
- Makes sure the job gets done – project management skills
- Good knowledge of digital technologies and the online environment
- Great communications skills (incl. presentation writing)
- Strong influencing & sales skills
- Results Driven
- Can interpret client feedback internally
- Excellent organisational skills – a bit of a control freak
- Team Player
- Culture fit important
If you’re interested in applying for this role please contact Ben.
No recruiters please.
We are looking for a strong multi-discipline designer who is bright and enthusiastic. Who enjoys solving problems but also has great attention to detail. Must be confident working across a range of projects from digital, social, motion graphics and print. Fitting in as part of a wider, creative team, the ability to collaborate effectively is also a must. With a compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high quality design within a variety of campaigns and projects.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Layout knowledge – aesthetic sense of image placement, font selection, colour correction to create an appealing layout for social platforms and other digital platforms
- Responsive website design for campaign microsites, emails and other digital assets
- Print design – for mailing leaflets and boxes
- Creation of presentation and mock-ups to present ideas/executions for approval.
- Motion graphics – creation of animated posts for social media – gifs and short videos using stock footage or images or illustrations
- Video editing – ability to edit footage to create short clips for use in social media channels
- Basic Photography knowledge and skills.
- Image search – using all the main stock sites to search for images based on brief requirements
- Illustrations and infographics – create graphs/ and charts for data showcasing
- Suited to someone with 2 + years of design industry and agency experience
- Adobe Creative Suite expertise
- After Effects or other video editing software.
- Traditional typography and print skills.
Personality and work ethic
- Good communication skills – able to talk through your ideas confidently with the team and clients
- Passionate about good design, motivated, ambitious and extremely creative
- Managing time and meeting deadlines.
- Positive mindset – flexible and adaptable with persistent drive to learn new skills and constantly improve
- Open to collaboration – be able to work independently and also within a team
- Confident, enthusiastic, quick to learn and able to think on your feet
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org about this role. No recruiters please.
We are always interested to hear from you if you have a passion for marketing, especially using social media and word-of-mouth. Please contact email@example.com if you’d like to discuss job opportunities at The Social Partners. No recruiters please.