Minimum of 2-3 years agency experience. Must be proficient at planning and managing social content for major brands. Advance knowledge of Facebook/Twitter/YouTube paid advertising required. Proficient with PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel. Experience of managing and working with social media analytic and monitoring tools such as Brandwatch, Socialbakers, Google Analytics. The role will ideally suit candidates with experience of planning and creating marketing campaigns in other disciplines, including brand planning, EDM, CRM, DM, shopper and Digital. Contact our CSO – Ivan.Palmer@thesocialpartners.com – if you’re interested.
Dynamic, ambitious, standard-setter. An Account Director has a great relationship with the client and builds and develops relationships with a cross discipline team both internally (planning, creative, community management, production etc.) & externally (PR, Digital, ATL, Experiential, Media). You don’t just make sure the work happens; you make sure the work works.
The AD displays excellence in all the following key attributes:
- Leadership – Strong management skills, of both managers, direct reports & other agency departments. Entrepreneurial spirit & can do / make it happen attitude. Deep social expertise & experience. Integrated experience
- Business development & new business
- Organisation – Attention to detail & demanding of the highest standards
- Drive & ambition – Drive & hunger for success. Passion for social marketing
- Relationships – Excellent & experienced client handling skills
The AD reports to the MD. He / she works with the Chief Strategy Officer & Creative Director on quality of output & Chief Operating Officer on delivery & process management.
Desired Skills and Experience
The key role of the Account Director is:
- To lead the agency on specific clients.
- To drive the agency to deliver excellent social solutions to meet its client’s needs, in partnership with the planner, production and Campaign manager.
- To demonstrate excellent knowledge of the client’s business, marketing plans, competitors & social channels.
- To develop great client relationships & build trust.
- To provide strong financial management.
- To champion excellent project management.
- To demonstrate thorough knowledge of how agency processes work and how they interlink with all other departments.
- To write great briefs.
- To judge strategy and creative effectively.
- To be able to drive clarity both with the client in understanding what they need/want and internally in interpreting client feedback & briefs.
- Be able to hand-hold less socially experienced clients.
- To encourage industry leading strategy & execution.
- To help grow the agency’s reputation.
- To strive to develop work that wins awards.
- To grow income both from existing clients and new ones.
- To keep his / her managers informed and identify opportunities and threats to the agency in relation to their clients business.
- To lead by example (demonstrate account handling best practice e.g. time keeping, meeting agendas, contact reports etc.).
- To work with the exec team to ensure the agency can deliver against client needs.
Contact email@example.com – if you’re interested.
JUNIOR COMMUNITY MANAGER – CONTRACT
As a moderator in our community and story management team your primary responsiblity will be to ensure our clients social media pages are regularly monitored for customer and fan queries and any inappropriate or offensive content taking appropriate action in accordance with community guidelines.
The role will include:
- Management of community moderation, including responding to consumer queries and escalating queries and complaints to the careline as and when required;
- Compiling reports as and when required;
- Management of moderation matrix and standard response documents, ensuring they are as up to date and relevant;
- Providing weekly moderation emails to team, including any interesting observations and trends that have come through across the communities that week;
- Keeping up-to-date with industry topics, tools and new developments within the social space;
- Reviewing trending topics and news items every morning to foresee any potential crisis or trends relevant to our clients, and work with the wider team and the client to create responses or answers for future complaints;
- Looking for any industry articles and influencer content (Facebook, Twitter, IG, blogs) that can be shared across client-owned channels;
- Working with story managers to schedule brand content across all client-owned channels;
- General support to story managers and wider team.
Desired Skills and Experience
Excellent communication skills
Strong written English
Detail oriented with a strong attention to process
Good knowledge of social media
Experience of community management or moderation helpful but not required as training will be given
Editorial experience helpful
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org – if you’re interested – NO AGENCIES.