We’re looking for an account manager to join the team and work on some new clients.
As part of The Social Partners account handling function the account manager will play a crucial role in ensuring the campaigns we create for our clients are innovative, creative and above all, effective. By ensuring the account is run efficiently and smoothly day- to -day and building a relationship with the client based on trust and delivery the AM will contribute to business stability and growth. The AM is expected to know the status of all projects for his / her clients. The AM reports to an AD.
- Min 2.5 years account handling experience with a known agency (preferably digital or social) so has knowledge of how agency processes work and how they interlink with all other departments.
- Experience of working in multi channel agency teams
- Blue chip client / brand experience
- Global brand management experience
- Marketing savvy
- Solid client management experience
- Self starter, highly motivated
- Makes sure the job gets done – project management skills
- Good knowledge of digital technologies and the online environment
- Great communications skills (incl. presentation writing)
- Results Driven
- Excellent organisational skills
- Team Player
- Culture fit important